1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Care Credit) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Carrollwood Community Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
4. If you have received a bill and would like to make your payment via your Care Credit card you can do so my click on https://www.carecredit.com/Pay/QJM963/EA
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months with purchases over $200
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Unlike human insurance, you pay up front for the services rendered and are reimbursed for a portion of the covered expenses. We are happy to fill out required documents and provide medical records to assist in the claims process. All documents must be provided by client and may take us up to 24 hours to complete. We recommend when looking at pet insurance you shop around and compare multiple companies. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .